Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Week With Rachael

This has been a HUGE learning experience.  Both good, and bad.  She makes comfort food.  Lots of pasta and hamburgers.  They are all good, but it was difficult to find variety.  

But it gave me the motivation to get back into blogging, and to make a point about it.  Before I was just kind of farting around, but now I have some direction.  

IDK what will be next for me. 

I have a few random recipes that I have found and am looking forward to trying.

Beach Street Lemon Chicken with Spaghetti Squash
&
Bourbon Chicken (without the bourbon)  (TheHubby is looking forward to that one!)

Maybe my next week long adventure will be "Just Call Me Laura Ingalls Wilder: My Week on the Pioneer" (obviously with Ree)Or "Operation Hot-Newlyweds: Healthy Eating"  Especially after all of the Olive Oil Rachael uses in her recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment