Sunday, July 31, 2011

You're Full of Crafts

Here are some links that I have received inspiration from.

And, Gasp, Some projects that I have actually finished!



Photo
Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer


Photo
Picture Frame Jewelry Holder

Photo
Picture Frame Christmas Wreath

TheHubby's Quilt (Still working on it)

Flower and Herb Garden
Fan-tastic



One of my favorite Blogs is One Good Thing by Jillee  she has lots of neat how-to's.  It is more around-the house, rather that crafts, but it has a lot of "make-your-own".  Which I love, and have actually done quite a few of

Another I follow is Do It Yourself Divas.  The Name Says it all: Do It Yourself.  From making your own furniture to clothing, these Divas do it all

Fancy Frugal Life, another blog that has many great DIY crafts on a budget! (Which is fantastic, since crafting can get expensive)

The Painted Hive has decorating tips and diy crafts for decorating your Hive

No comments:

Post a Comment