Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cheesy Broccoli & Potato Casserole

Another side dish I prepared for Thanksgiving, I used the crock pot. As it was super easy, I threw the ingredients in and forgot about them!
I got the recipe out of:  Busy People's Slow Cooker Recipe Book
It is one of my favorite cook books, as it is all crock pot recipes, which is nice to come home to after 12 hour shifts at the hospital!

The one small drawback, is that it cooks for 6-7 hrs...and we were eating at 1ish.  Do the math real quick....
.
.
.
.
.
 That means I have to get up at what time?! Oh yes, 6am  :-(

Well I did take a pic of the time...but I guess it got deleted...You'll just have to take my word for it!

And Now, May I Present:

Cheesy Broccoli Potato Casserole

Here are the ingredients. (Super easy, right?!)

And just dump them all into the crock pot and cook on low for 6-7 hrs.

During the festivities, I forgot to take a pic of the finished product, but rest assured, it looked delish!

This is a super easy side, and a general crowd pleaser!


For a printable recipe, click here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment