Monday, April 16, 2012

My Week on the Pioneer

Alright Team!

It is time for another week long adventure (again, let me clarify that one week is seven meals, not necessarily on consecutive days)  (let's be honest...I've learned ( or is it learnt)  (is learnt even an word?)  I've learned (?) my lesson.  I'm not good at cooking after work.)  So I will be trying to plan for leftovers!

One of my good good friends and co-workers introduced me to Ree (aka: The Pioneer Woman)  and let me tell you something!  It changed my life!  Every single on of the recipes sounds amazing, and I think the TheHubby will like them too! It is cowboy approved food.

She just released her new cookbook: 
Food From My Frontier

So, Needless to say, I scooped that book up.  I already had her first book: 
Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl


Not only do her books contain excellent south-west, down-home cooking, they also have stories and pictures about her life on a farm.

We are looking forward to these recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment