Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tuna Salad...ish

So I'm not a huge fan of Tuna, but I saw this recipe years ago, I can't remember when, I've modified it and switched it up, and it is one of my go-to quick recipes.

Ingredients you will need

I take the prepackaged StarKist Tuna.
I used two packages and that made about 3 servings



Then chop up onion & green pepper
However much you want.  I used 1/2 gr. pepper and 1/4 large onion.
You can also and pretty much anything (celery would probably be good {If you like celery})

Combine them all in a bowl

Add enough Mayo to make it creamy and to help it stick together
Usually I use fat-free plain yogurt instead of mayo,
it gives it a tang-ier taste, and is healthy, but I didn't have any on hand

And, Voila!  Tuna Salad-ish




No comments:

Post a Comment