Sunday, March 4, 2012

A week with Rachael

As moving and wedding gifts, I have accumulated a few of Rachael Ray's cookbooks, but I have yet to open them.  Until last night, that is.  After my mishap on pinterest, I decided to go with a source that I know, and trust. 

Rachael
Who made do with $40-a-day on weekend getaways, wow-ed us with 30 minute meals, has the Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine, and traveled around the country with Tasty Travels.  Whew.  That's quite a list! (and quite an ode)

But enough on that.

This next week I will be making recipes out of her cookbooks (and testing them out on my *mostly* willing HandsomeHusband)

I am even going to...get ready for it
.
.
.
it's going to blow your mind....
.
.
.
I am even going to cook after a 12 hour shift at work.
Gasp! Eegad! I know! 


please bear with the horrible lighting in my kitchen
and I should let you know, that a week means 7 days total, not 7 consecutive days, as we usually eat leftovers the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment