Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's the most wonderful time...Of the year!



Yes, I'm talking about FALL!!!
And with fall, comes beautiful scenery, crisp weather, and tasty morsels.
This blog will talk about everything eatable and drinkable.

On Friday, we were feeling very festive, so we decided to make fall fare.
Starting with Pumpkin
Bread,


followed closely
by Apple Crisp,



ending with
regular old White Bread (made from scratch, of course)














They are all SUPER tasty. Well the apple crisp, left a little to be desired, but I think that was the nutmeg. My mother said that I wouldn't really like it, but I was being stubborn.

I took the Pumpkin Bread to work, and it was devoured. I'm a nurse, so anything left in the break room is fair game. It was actually gone by 5pm. So that's good, as I ended up making 2 loaves. That's what happens when you don't fully read the directions. Ooops.

I did go into the breakroom around noon, however, to find this tiny slice cut out.

I have three days off, so who knows what all I will get into, Well, me and Betty Crocker. :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment