Sunday, July 31, 2011

Picture Frame Jewelry Holder

Jewelry: 
I love it, but I DO NOT love organizing it.  It seems, unless you toss it into a box, it always looks like a jumbled pile.  Of course when you DO toss it into the box, It IS a jumbled pile.

So I scoured the internet (aka: Pinterest) and found an idea to staple wire or chikenwire (in some posts) to the back of a painted picture frame and you can hang your earrings off it it.  I used big chicken wire (which I got at Lowes for like $2 and two frames I got at goodwill for like $5) since I was also going to hang necklaces from it.  If you have a lot of stud earrings, I would use a smalled mesh.

It was super easy.  The hardest part was cutting the wire.,  I spray painted the frames and the wire, and stapled it to the back of the frame.

Photo
Voila
The necklaces aren't exactly neat, but they are untangled and off of my dresser.




No comments:

Post a Comment