Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer

Here is one craft that, NOT ONLY, did I find on Pinterest, BUT ALSO (!) Completed!!!

Our bathroom is deceptively small, with deceptively little counter and cabinet space, and with two people, we have had to make do with shelving and baskets. While those are nice, they are hard to keep looking nice, (especially after a hectic week of getting ready for work quietly and in the dark) 

SideBar:
I'm pretty sure that when I'm alone, I am like Pocahontas slinking through the woods,
but when I'm trying not to wake TheHubby,
I am like a precariously perched pile of pots and pans.  Everything I touch gets slammed down and everything I look at falls to the floor.

Redirect: 
So I found this like *on Pinterest of course* and I thought: Hey I can make that!

It was harder than it should have been, but the main issue was drilling a hole through the pipe clamps.  I mistakenly started out trying to drill through both the pipe clamp and the board.  Which proved too much resistance.  Finally I clamped the two ends of it down, with nothing behind it, and was able to get enough downward pressure to punch through.  Once I got one, the other two were a breeze


Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment